Latviešu English
 
Produkcija
Pakalpojumi

  Cenas spēkā no 2011.gada 1.janvāra.
Visas cenas norādītas bez PVN.
 
 

  Produkcija

 

OZOLA MASĪVKOKA GRĪDAS KLASIFIKĀCIJA



SIA "OAKLAND LV" SOLID OAK FLOORING - PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
As a natural product, wooden flooring boards always have variations in colour, texture and appearance and other visual imperfections.
It is produced according to European standards, which permit a defect tolerance up to 5%. These defects may be the result of manufacturing or naturally occurring characteristics of the material. Therefore 5% cutting or grading allowance must be added to the total floor area when calculating the quantity of flooring for straight installations and 10 % allowance for diagonal installations. STANDARD PRODUCTION - NATUR/RUSTIK AND PREMIUM
- Thickness - 20.5 mm ± 0,5 mm;
- Width - 120/140/160/180/200 mm ± 0,3% of width;
- Length - Boards supplied in random lengths of 800 - 2800mm;
- Tongue and grooved on all four sides;
- Kiln dried to 8 +/-2 %;
- Bevel on 4 sides, approximately 1,5 x 1,5 mm;
- Surface - planed, knots are filled with two component filler and sanded twice with 120 and 150 grit sandpaper;
- Limit Deformation deviations: Bow and spring - ?1% of board length;
- Limit Deformation deviation: Cuppig - ?1% of board width;
- Unfinished/ Finished - oiled once or twice with hardwax oil;
- Shrink-wrapped packages: Each package contains 12 linear m of floorboards, 5 to 9 boards per one packet, medium length per packet - 1,70m.

NATUR/RUSTIC GRADE may contain:
- All Natural Color variations ( < 60% from board surface);
- Sapwood (in 140 mm and 120 mm wide boards);
- Live knots filled with filler, drying cracks Ø < 75mm;
- Out fallen knot holes, filled with filler Ø < 15mm;
- Out fallen knot holes, filled with filler Ø < 30mm;
- Heartwood;
- Processing defects - unplaned back, half tongue;
- Cracks filled with filler;
- Insect damages.
PREMIUM GRADE may contain:
- All Natural Color variations ( < 60% from board surface);
- Pinhole knots up to 2 mm;
- Processing defects - unplained back, half tongue;
Limit deviations are guaranteed only at Sia "Oakland LV" warehouse. Due to moisture content changes in boards during transportation and storage board dimensions may change. The stresses inherent in solid hardwood flooring make it impossible to guarantee perfectly straight pieces; this is not considered a defect.